Dunlop K180 Vintage Tires
VINTAGE INSPIRED. MODERN PERFORMANCE. Riders who want that classic dirt-track pattern can now get it in the new K180, a street-legal DOT tire that performs on the street and on the dirt.
- Inspired by American Flat Track racing, the Dunlop K180 is a street legal tire with a dirt track look.
- Flat-track riders on off-road 450s can fit the K180 3.00-21 size to their stock wheel.
- Also popular for riders building custom bikes with a street-legal flat track look.
- The classic, aggressive look is great for street trackers, scramblers, vintage flat track bikes, and custom bike builds.
- The K180 is also the original equipment tire on the newly popular Suzuki VanVan 200.
- The 10" size also available for popular bikes such as the Honda Ruckus and Yamaha Zuma.
- With the introduction of the new DT4, Dunlop’s legendary DT3 Flat Track tire is now street legal in the K180 130/80-19 and 140/80-19 sizes
|Event Date||Monday, August 27, 2018|
Weight: 1 lb